Monday, December 11, 2006

Back to France !

Hey everyone.
I'm finally back, though it is temporary. I really needed some holidays so I took one month off to settle the last things with my school and other stuff.
Meanwhile in Japan my company is making the necessary steps so I can get a real working visa (and not a working holiday one) and start working again next month.
I'll be going back in January for at least one full year. The real life begins !

Now that I'm back in France, I can enjoy cheese, French bread, chocolate sweets, yoghurts and much more !
I definitely missed those.

I'm also working on my final presentation regarding my internship and my school. That will be my last exam, the last test to take as a student.
がんばるぞ!

Anyway, see you later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

// Genesis

Anonymous said...

A POIL!

JJ/JL/Gawain said...

Au lieu de poster des commentaires de merde, occupe toi d'organiser le cine qui devait avoir lieu y'a une semaine.

Anonymous said...

J'exige une mise a jour de ton site :)

JJ/JL/Gawain said...

han ouais ouais faut que je fasse une maj....la flemme quoi, trop de trucs a raconter a chaque fois :P