Monday, May 22, 2006

Finally back online !

My first day at work just ended and I have some time to update this blog (yes, I promised I would).

So, what can I say about my work here....
Everyone at work is really nice and kind, they accept "gaijins" very easily.
Actually, I'm quite surprised of my situation here, from what I once heard...
Maybe I'm lucky to have ended in the company which already employs 2 other foreigners.
In all cases, I'm sure I will spend a very good time here.

Now, just for the fun, a message dedicated to all geeks out there.
One of the other foreign employee is German. A girl. She is kind, cute and top of all, she is a programmer. Yes. You read well. An European cute girl coding games in a Japanese company.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No you won't have her contact.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

en meme temps les allemendes sont inaccessibles, rigides et assez chiantes en general codeuses ou pas.

Le seul salut réside a les faire boire une bouteille de saké et accepter leur mise en valeur systematique.
---------------
Extrait #34 du Cam seduction 101
camseduction@hotmail.de

Maintenant connard tu fous le blog en francais parce que l'anglais c'est "jemelapete matuvu au japon"
(inutile de reveler mon identité)