Friday, May 26, 2006

So, how are things going ?

The first update after my first week in Japan.
There's still not much to say, except about my own life but that's what this blog is for, right ?

Every morning, I eat 2 onigiris with orange juice (you can't beat your French side).
I'm leaving for work at about 9.30~10 AM and go back home at around 11 PM.
If I'm still standing, I watch TV (though I have no clue about what they're talking about).
This pretty much what I did this week.
Quite boring huh ? Well, what do you expect ? :P
It's been only a week so...nothing much to say yet (or too "secret" to reveal it, at least now).

Anyway, some random pictures.


A lot of people in Akiba watching Taiko no Tatsujin.



The kind of food I get everyday, for around 500 yens (3~4 euros).
I know you're not jealous, it's ok.



My neighbourhood, very calm. You can see the post office.



We have one of those at work ! They really do exist ! I tried it too :)



My morning onigiris. They have different flavours of course.


Well, see you later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HARD GAY NO POWA "let's party hoooooooooooooooo" :)

Nico-

Anonymous said...

Salauuuud :p

Anonymous said...

Good blog, Gawain! Didn't even know you had one. Reveal more secrets la. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Btw, it is normal in Japan to make people work 12hrs a day?

JJ/JL/Gawain said...

More or less yes :)
In fact, everyone works at least 10 hours a day here and more depending on your schedule/work.
Workalcoholic :)

Anonymous said...

The food pics made me fuckin hungry.
12 hrs per day?
Way to become your average salary man :D!