Thursday, January 31, 2008

Can't sleep, can't wake up

The title says it all.

I can't seem to go to bed early. That's one big problem.
I can't wake up early either. That's another big problem.
In-between, I sleep quite a lot and really well though.

Even if I'm really tired (I am now and still can't sleep at least not right away) it will take at least 20 mins to fall asleep.
When I wake up early due to horrible circumstances (aka something woke me up and I'm not in a good mood), I still can't go to bed early on that night.

I've built up this habit over the years and it probably won't be fixed anytime soon.
The only time when I am sleeping/waking up like a normal person is after a travel, when I suffer from jetlag and thus, wake up at 6am and go to bed at 9pm.
Unfortunately, it doesn't last long since I'm recovering slowly, day after day, up to the point when I'm back on my own cycle.

This morning, woke up at 9.30. It was a living hell getting out of bed.
Right now, 3am, still up though I'm pretty tired so I'm going to bed soon.
Tomorrow, nothing special to do in the morning, will probably sleep until 12pm.

じゃあ、おやすみなさい~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Et oui, j'avais le même problème !
J'avais trouve une astuce qui consistait a boire une petite biere (ou deux) avant d'aller au pieu. C'était bien efficace mais je suis dit que c'était pas terrible pour ma santé. Et le bon truc, c'est de faire du sport. Après ça, t'es bien crevé et tu dors bien et tôt ! Je pense qu'on a des vies pas très équilibrées devant nos pc en permanence et du coup, bah on a pas forcement sommeil. Faire un peu de sport, ca rééquilibre un peu tout ça. (peut-être)

JJ/JL/Gawain said...

Aaahhh la biere, encore la biere :D
Sinon le sport ouais ca pourrait sans doute marcher.
Par contre, faut faire gaffe. En France je faisais des seances de muscu de temps en temps le soir, le probleme c'est qu'apres j'avais super faim et donc, je mangeais plus le soir avant d'aller me coucher (donc, emmagasine les graisses pour aller dormir, pas bon du tout).
Bref, j'avais pris des kg a cause de ca parce que j'avais pas fait gaffe...
J'ai aussi essaye de mater la tele au lit avant de dormir, ca me fatigue mais j'arrive toujours pas a me coucher :P

Anonymous said...

C'est contagieux... Impossible de dormir avant 3 heures du mat hier même si je me suis couche a une heure...... Et j'avais pourtant bien bu une petite bière....