Sunday, January 27, 2008

Some news

I'm still alive for those who didn't know, I'm still in Japan though I went back to France last month for two weeks. Anyone needs a rest from time to time.

Recently, I've been playing a lot of Call Of Duty 4 (on PC) and it's just great.
If you can, be sure to check it out as it's really worth 50 bucks.
Also, been playing a lot on Nintendo DS Lite.
Regarding that, I bought one not so long ago, after I ran into the Zelda: Phantom Hourglass limited edition in a shop at Akiba. Imported version from the US of course, I paid 25000 yens for it (the price of a Wii).
Many will say it's expensive but honestly, all other models never really appealed to me. Since I had DS games but not system (I left my original NDS in France), that was a great opportunity.

Next games on the list: Final Fantasy III and IV when it's released in English (though I MAY try it in Japanese, not sure yet...), Children of Mana and still have to beat Yoshi's Island 2. Since I play mostly on the train when I go to work (read by small chunks everyday), they will last for quite a while. Perfect since at this period of the year, not so many games are released.

Regarding my work, I'm still working on Way of the Samurai 3 (though some rumors began to surface saying the project was cancelled, well as far as I know, it's not) and some other projects (not yet announced) will probably require me to work on them too. I'll post about those whenever I can but for the time being... :)

No comments: