Friday, June 02, 2006

Feels nice working naked.


That's what my feet say everyday.
At the company, we have to take off our shoes. That's typically Japanese, meaning everyone are used to take off their shoes when entering the company or at home.
But, there's a little difference from what I once heard.
While I thought we would use sandals, we actually don't. We just walk in socks. And for those who (I don't aim at anyone, no offense there) "can't" take off their shoes for obvious reasons....I haven't met anyone like that here yet so I can't really tell but I guess they would have to comply with it anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title of your post scared the bejesus out of me...

I had the vision of you, sitting at your computer in the nude, with your schlong sagging from the office chair....ugh..gross!

Thanks for killing my brain! :D

Anonymous said...

A POIL!