Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mind at ease !

Money problems are no more (at least, for now...) so -> \o/
Anyway, I've been quite busy recently, plus the fact that I may try too hard at work, I built up too much exhaustion but I'm fine right now, thanks to a good week end rest.
It's already been a month that I am here and work is going on quite well I guess (or so I hope...)
I guess I should post more often since I don't know what to say right now :P

Anyway, pictures time.

In front of the SEGA Game Center at Akiba.



For all the Bleach geeks, this is what I got for 200 yens in one of the many thousands UFO Catcher.



What the hell is such a picture doing here you say ?
I'll tell you : this picture was taken from my window, when it was like, 4 am.
Yes, 4 am and it's already dawn. The sunset is at around 6 pm. Pretty scary I tell you...




A huge Valkyrie Profile : Silmeria ad at Akiba.
The game store is a Sofmap, a very famous chain store selling all kinds of electronic entertainment.



I have more pictures but hosting is rather limited here. I'll find a way to put up an album somewhere, so you can all enjoy them.

See you later.

No comments: